Stainless steel doors handles delivering SUPA™ weather resistance.
Anything but standard.
Guaranteed for 25 Years
Our in-house product design team insisted on no visible screws on the internal handle.
So they created a neat clip-on cover for the backplate to maintain the beautiful aesthetics. It’s the little things that make all the difference. (We call it ATD …attention to detail)
Independently Tested to British Standards
To ensure weather resistance the range has been tested to BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 achieving 480 hours salt spray as well as beyond the standard requirement, achieving 1000 hours. Our SUPA 316 marine grade is perfect for coastal regions and areas of high pollution.
To ensure operational reliability and durability the range has been tested to BS EN 1906:2012 achieving 200,000 cycles under-load, as well as an axial strength test (lever) achieving the highest rating of grade 4 / 1000N (100kg) held for 60 seconds.
- A sprung lever ensures it returns consistently to 90º to avoid ‘handle sag’
- Universal levers, suitable for left and right handed doors
- For use with both sprung and unsprung door locks
- Two backplates sizes – 220mm and 240mm – to suit most locking systems.
- Supplied complete with spindle and fixing screws as standard
- 3 Finishes – polished stainless steel, polished gold stainless steel and brushed stainless steel
- Suitable for PVCu, composite, aluminium and timber applications
- Simple-to-fit during fabrication or on-site